To top it off we were rear-ended on Friday by a USU fireman in a USU car. I was driving and stopped at a stop sign to wait for a pedestrian, then pulled forward and stopped again to check for cars. The guy behind me didn't realize I had stopped a second time and hit the gas. His car was not damaged but his license plate number is tattooed onto our bumper. Our back bumper and reinforcement bar have to be replaced but it looks like the university will pay for it. The car is still drivable, you just have to jiggle the trunk a little to close it.
On a happier note, I am taking voice lessons this semester and really enjoying it. By the end of the semester I should be ready to sing at a recital. I am also very excited to be filling out papers for graduation! If all goes well I'll graduate next May. I am also nearly finished with my research paper for work so in the next 6-9 months I should have a published paper.
Bryan has found he really enjoys his Database class which is a good sign since that's what he just changed his major to. He also likes his marketing class ok, which is his minor so we know he's on the right track. It has been a very trying week but it looks like we'll pull through.
No comments:
Post a Comment