Tuesday, April 12, 2011
13 weeks!
Most of you who read my blog will probably already know but I am 13 weeks pregnant as of yesterday! I am excited to be officially past the sick stage although I had it pretty easy. The one time I threw up was yesterday and I think that had more to do with drinking gatorade first thing in the morning instead of something more basic. Now I am just hungry every few hours and very thirsty. We had our first ultra sound at 11 weeks and at that point the baby was 4cm long. The doctor checked the heart beat and then was chatting with us when the baby just started bouncing around like crazy! We like to call him/her our mexican jumping bean. We have come up with two names that we like: Kevin and Kaelynn. My next appointment is in the end of April but we probably won't find out the gender until May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's so exciting! Graduation and then a baby! It sounds like life is working out really well for the two of you. Congrats also on the publishing of your research. Are you planning on more school? Keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteMore school is tentatively in the plan but we're focusing on Bryan's schooling right now.
ReplyDelete